|Comfrey - Symphytum offinale|
Even though it smells like crackers, I wouldn't recommend eating it. Comfrey contains pyrrolizidine alkaloids which can be toxic in high enough doses. It has a long history of use as a medicinal plant both externally and internally, but because of its potentially toxic effects, not everyone believes it is safe to use internally. It is also an excellent plant to add to compost because its long roots can pull up nutrients that are unavailable to many plants.
I find it an attractive flower. The flower stalks we picked quickly wilted and became unsuitable for a "weedy" boutique.